Saturday, August 20, 2011

Why don't you be the writer...

So, it's a friday night...or to be technical, early saturday morning and I'm feeling quite disoriented. I keep thinking that it's saturday and the weekend is almost over, when really it's only just begun. I'm just laying in bed and currently listening to Ellie Goulding and I've realized how my musical taste has expanded over the years. I would have never bothered to listen to anything remotely close to "electro" and now I find myself embracing it..in small strides. I think I've become more appreciative of music in general, whereas before I was more close minded when it came to music.


Just a random thought of the day. Check this out:



1 comment:

Gemma Rose said...

I must say... I agree that we both were quite close minded when it came to music back in the day. I think when we were young, we developed our music style together so I know exactly what you're saying. Then you broadened your music taste, a year or two ahead of me, but now I am right behind you learning to appreciate all music genres.

Ellie Goulding is so good!