So I started my stage a few weeks ago and I've been so caught up in it all that I haven't had time to do much of anything. I've been lesson planning and organizing and doing little assignments for my portfolio. I find myself getting tired at 8pm and crashing by latest 11pm (And that's pushing it). If you know me, I usually can't sleep till 3-4am so this is a completely different side that I'm not used to at all!!
Anyway this is just a quick post I'm doing. I'm drinking my tea before bed since I've had a bit of a scratchy throat for these past couple of days. I'm hoping it doesn't progress into anything worse. I don't have any knew photos other than stuff from my classroom hehe. I'll be posting some others soon! I just wanted to say can't wait for the new florence and the machine album. And I'm super excited for bombay bicycle club and two door cinema club Friday :))
I leave you with two songs:
and
No comments:
Post a Comment