Saturday, November 5, 2011

Movember

Good afternoon!
I decided to come back to the blogging world!.. I know I know I'm not very good at keep up with this blog. My excuse this time is stage!!! It's taken over my life! I've been so busy with creating lessons and planning for the term. Reports cards are now slowly creeping up and I need grades so I've been making tests left and right! If I'm not making them, I'm correcting them. It's quite hectic, but I actually enjoy correcting them. It's really an amazing feeling when you see how the kids did and if they really understood what you taught them. It's great! On the other hand when you see those that struggled with it you always doubt yourself and wonder if you could have done more to help them understand but I guess it's normal, you can't win 'em all. I know I tried my best and that's what matters. I really try to relate everything to them and make each lesson as fun as possible.
It's so crazy how time flies I started end of August and we're already going into the second week of November! I'm done in less than a month and after looking at my calendar I really only have 16 teaching days left (not counting the ped days). THAT'S NOTHING! And I really just began my language arts unit. I'm hoping I can finish it in time before I leave but realistically I don't think it'll be possible. I'm actually gonna miss those little brats of mine! Although I'm extremely excited to have a little over a month off of school. It's going to be fantastic and stress free! Going back to work isn't gonna be so great but at least I'll have money....and money means CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!! I love love love love Christmas!
I'm so excited for this year yay!!! It's going to be awesome! This is the best time of year :)

Oh, and I haven't mentioned anything about my blog title...movember! So I'm sure you've seen a lot of pedophile look-a-like men walking around everywhere but do not fret it's for a good cause and only lasts for the month of November. Support movember and tell any men in your life to start growing their moustaches and support this good cause to raise awareness for prostate cancer. So join the movember movement!

With that I end my break time and I'll leave you with some photos from my stage:

Here's the t-shirts I had them make at the beginning of the year :) They brought magazines and stuck things that they liked to it.


Here's my little desk:


This is our classroom set up:

And yeah that's about it so far :)

No comments: